PANDORA MOTHER’S DAY 2018 JEWELLERY PREVIEW

Fórum o zelené stravě. Ptejte se, rádi Vám poradíme.

PANDORA MOTHER’S DAY 2018 JEWELLERY PREVIEW

Příspěvekod ChadPippin » pon 14. kvě 2018 8:31:11

Today’s post brings my next Pandora SS18 preview, Pandora Christmas 2018 Sale with an overview of all the Pandora Mother’s Day 2018 jewellery! I already wrote about the charms and bracelets coming out, but today’s article covers the accompanying jewellery – rings, earrings, necklaces and non-charm bracelets! These will be available to purchase worldwide from 12 April.

Pandora Christmas Promotion Side note: I’m a little behind on my comments and messages, apologies. I’ve had my parents staying for the Mother’s Day weekend and I’ve also been prepping posts for launch week! Yay! But I’ll catch up as soon as I can.The Bright Hearts Hoops feature the same blend of lilac and lavender stones that characterises other pieces from this collection – it somehow makes the pieces seem more contemporary to me. These are $60 USD.

Pandora Jewelry Christmas Sale As I said when reviewing the charm jewellery, I like that the tone of this collection isn’t overly sweet; it offers a little dash of sentiment with the pink enamel earrings and the Flourishing Hearts motif, but the majority of the jewellery has a wider appeal, too. I like the idea of Floating Locket rings, and being able to customise my ring with a petite charm, but I’d have to see them being worn to get an idea of size.
ChadPippin

Zpět na Zelená strava